Monday, December 26, 2011

Isaac Paul Wright

The last several months have brought some very precious people into our lives. When our family started the adoption process, I never imagined the community of other adoptive parents and advocates that we would meet. These people have been a source of encouragement as we began the paper work and now our home study. Though we have not met these people in person, I am thankful for the Internet, which has made it possible to communicate with these families.
One of the families we've met is Nathaniel and Rebekah Wright. About 12 hours ago this mom and dad met Isaac Paul Wright, their new son, in China. What a Christmas to remember! I can't tell you how excited, happy, and how in awe of God I am right now. As I looked at pictures this morning of Isaac with his mommy and daddy and cried tears of joy I couldn't help but think of what it will be like when David and I meet our new child.
Congratulations Wright family. Praying for all of you!
Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world. James 1:27

No comments:

Post a Comment